Rainbow Cupcakes with Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting

I love kids and I love baking for kids! I have a very cute 3 year old neighbor and I often bake for him.

I made a Doraemon cake for his 3rd birthday. My colleague has two very cute and very naughty boys who love cakes!

So, I decided to make some rainbow cupcakes for three little boys!

 I had an amazing time baking and frosting these lilltle colorful delights! I used simple vanilla cake batter and a basic butter cream frosting.

 I used some colourful candy like Gems for decoration.
Here is the recipe

PreparationTime: 20 Minutes
Baking Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 12 Cupcakes

Ingredients
1 recipe of basic vanilla cake
Food colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet)
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Gems

Procedure
1. Divide the cake batter into 6 equal portions and mix in the food colors.


2. Pour the coloured batter in little cupcake cases. Pour spoonfuls of batter, one color on top of the other.




3. Bake the cupcakes at 180 degrees Celsius for 18 to 20 minutes.


4. Let cool completely and frost with vanilla butter cream frosting.


5. Decorate with gems.

6. Share with kids and enjoy!

Comments