Iced Tea


We all need something to beat the heat! A tall, chilled glass of iced tea is the perfect answer! 
My husband and I had this iced tea every afternoon while sailing transatlantic this summer! 
He likes the basic lemon iced tea but I like to experiment with other flavours like green apple, strawberry, raspberry and even pineapple!
Let your imagination run wild and create a flavour that you like.
Here is my recipe for the humble lemon iced tea.


Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 Thirsty People!!!


Ingredients
2 Tea Bags
4 Tsp Lemon juice
Sugar or Honey to taste
A pinch of Salt
Lukewarm Water
Ice


Method
Mix sugar/honey and salt in lukewarm water.
Dip teabags in this and set aside for a while.
Decorate your glasses while the tea is brewing. I like to decorate the rim with some salt and sugar and a wedge of lime.
Fill the glass with ice.
Pour the tea on the ice and serve chilled.
Enjoy!


Comments